Property distribution

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
17 August 2019

My grand father died long back (may be 30 yrs back) and he lived with elder brother (died 7 yrs back) of my father, who is alive and stayed separately from the beginning, The total property (except 3 sites -two residential plots in my village and 3 cents of dry land) of my grand father was distributed before his death. The documents pertaining to the sites which was not distributed among his two sons are lying with the son (call Gopi) of elder brother of my father. Since there is a dispute between two families, Gopi is not cooperating with me even if I tried (Now my age is also 64) for amicable settlement with regard to properties. It is also to be mentioned that the present House belong to my grand father in which he lived with his elder son (my father's elder brother) was completely occupied by themselves and was not partitioned. The documents pertaining to the dry land which was already partitioned are also not available with us and was not recorded in the adangal so far. Please guide me how to proceed with.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
17 August 2019

Ji, your uncle (your father's brother) has not accepted your request, file partition suit for the properties. If the partition deed is not available with you, apply for a certified copy of the same in SRO concerned/through E-Seva. then go for mutation.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
18 August 2019

File a suit for partition, possession and mesne profit before district civil judge.
Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu