Please help us

This query is : Resolved 

06 March 2019

Hello my name is - Andrea My boy friend was a 14 year old kid (Boy) and he kissed a neighbor girl who was10 or 9 as my other friend was challenging him that he cant do it I know it was a mistake that he did it and it happend before 2007 as it is more than 12 years now and he is 27 years old.

Can the parent of the girl file a case against him now. Please let me know ,as we are afraid and my boy friend started to think more n more about this and we dont know what to do .We would appreciate any solution on this above also can anyone tell us please will my boyfriend be in trouble, we are going through a very hard time any help would be appreciated

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
06 March 2019

How you are concerned ? It is not feasible to initiate any action after 12 years.If at all necessary,move through parents and settle.

Andrea (Querist)
06 March 2019

I am his girlfriend and we are going get married I was worried if he gets in trouble and posted the query , sir can you please tell me can they complaint against him as he did that in his minor age and it�s been more than 12 years now,

Your help very much appreciated please look into this sir

Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert)
07 March 2019

Is there any apprehension currently about legal case on that incident? If not, then don't think too much on that past incidence to ruin your present and future. It is the Court which shall decide to accept or reject condonation of delay on reasonable grounds even if the case if filled. Hence stop worrying.

07 March 2019

Dear Madam,
In legal sense it is not an offence unless wrong intention is to be established. Further there is abnormal delay since no complaint lodged till today on these grounds there is no case.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

Andrea (Querist)
07 March 2019

Thank you very much Shailendra sir for your valuable reply, there is no apprehension and my boyfriend suddenly started to think about this and told me which made m worry, thank you very much for your reply sir I appreciate it.

Andrea (Querist)
07 March 2019

Hello Kishan sir , I really appreciate you taking time to reply to my query thank you very much sir I have liked your response as well thank you sir

Andrea (Querist)
07 March 2019

Thank you

sachin sharma (Expert)
08 March 2019

Hi, Nothing to worry as it is already barred by limitation. No case can be filed. First there must be a criminal intention and it was more of a kid act. Even if there was a criminal intention, it is time barred and no prosecution can be launched now

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
09 March 2019

No case is made out from the circumstances explained/ stated by you.
Enjoy you relations and happy married life.
Best wishes.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu