Pagdi flats demolishing by bmc

Firstly i would clear that, we had purchased a flat but dint do the legal on paper things on basis of trust, now from years the landlord says its under pagdi, so we follow that only, oir building is in very bad condition, and even the bmc had put a notice, no one stays in building, landlord is not ready for redevelopment and now bmc is going to demolish the building, so what about the tenants? Will we be given our property back? Or its gone now? Like if bmc interferes and soon makes a new property, shall we get that flat, or if not then still do we get our rights? Everyone had made their best hardwork to purchase a house, and now all are under trauma that whats next, please advise

Please consult local lawyer having knowledge about local laws.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

Dear Ms. Manasi,
You are in serious problem as you purchased pagdi property on the basis of trust. I suggest not to vacate the property and initiate legal action as soon as possible.

Firstly let me make it clear whether you are holding possession of demised property?
Secondly it would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for better appreciation of facts/document, guidance and proceeding.
Thirdly it shall be appreciated to change your language to seek obligation of experts.

Adv. Vaishali Harish Gore (Expert)

check the list of tenant under the redevelopment of pagadi system flat by BMC.
there must be other tenant also in the said building?
go to local lawyer for appropriate action

×