Notice from court on adding me as l.r

This query is : Resolved 

18 July 2019

Dear Sir,

My father and uncle had an ancestral property dispute running in local court for a long time. As I stay away from home in a different state with my husband after marriage and never was involved in those things. 2 months back my father passed away and my brother was taking care of the court matters. last week I received a court notice from my uncle saying that "For Service of Notice under order 22 rule 3 of C.P.C to add the LR's" and it stated that I have to appear in the court if I have any objection to add me as LR otherwise it will be exparte.

My question is
1) What should I do now.. my brother is not telling me anything about these court matters'
2) What will happen if I don't attend in the court
3)As I am in a different state, can I barrow some time if I have to attend

Thanks for the great help.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
18 July 2019

Appoint advocate for said case who will conduct case on your need to go personally.

P. Venu (Expert)
19 July 2019

Yes, you can engage an advocate, preferably the same advocate engaged by your brother.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu