Huda double plot allotment

I have purchase a land from Property Dealer under HUDA Sector in this land Property Dealer has purchased the file from Original Allotee and I purchased from Property Dealer and at the time of registry he has called the Original Allottee for Registry and he told that after 2 year this plot will be transfer in your name in HUDA records also.

After two year When I approached him to transfer the property in HUDA records I came to know that this plot is under reserve category and the same need NOC before transfer the plot in my name but at the time NOC I came to know that there is another plot issued in the name of Original Allotee in another district from whom I have purchased this land. now this plot is under HUDA double plot case in high Court and the same can't transfer in my name until case doesn't final in high Court.

Please advise what should I do.

ABDUL RAZIQUE (Expert)

Whenever you want to purchase a plot of land , you must search the status of property then inter into agreement or execute the land in your name.
Now you can file a misguide case by the help of a criminal lawyer.contact local advocate.

"BUYER BEWARE"
Did you check status, title and marketability of the plot searched/ purchased by you?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

It is correct that many writ petitions are pending before High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh against the orders of Chief Administrator HUDA (Now Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP)} for the double allotments of residential plots in many categories, the outcome of many has already come and final order of many is still awaited.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

I provide here under the link/summary of 820 similar cases containing their status with effect from 2005 till 20.02.2020. If your plot is mentioned therein, then apprise yourself accordingly and then think your defence.

https://cctns.hsvphry.org.in/OutSidefrmReportsConsollidate.aspx?type=Gurgaon&option=Yes&header=fd

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

You committed two blunders while deciding to purchase the plot from the property dealer ignoring the basic fact the property dealers are just dealers and not owners of the plots so until and unless you personally meet the seller and obtain all property papers (papers) in advance to deal and subsequently getting them verified from the concerned authority, none thinks to purchase but nothing can be done with greediness. I am telling this bitter fact because such plots are cheaper than the current market all over in Haryana.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

You missed to know the status of the original owner and secondly the current status of the property so you are ultimate sufferer now. Better to cancel the deal and get back your incurred amount with interest and compensation making negotiations. FIR can be got lodged but the outcome shall remain big ZERO.

amar singh (Querist)

Sir I know I did a Blunder Mistake- Is there is any solution?

×