How to get my daughters name changed in birth certificate

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
25 April 2019

Hi Sir/madam,

I have daughter with age 1.5 years and now i want to get her name changed so can someone guide me how to get the name changed

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
25 April 2019

Dear queriest, there is a format to apply for change of name through the Tahsildar of your area for Gazette Notification. It requires an Affidavit of the parent. so consult a local Advocate Notary for Notarised Affidavit. please follow his guidance. After Gazette notification, you have to apply with the copy of notification to the Municipal/Panchayat authorities for change of name in birth certificate.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
27 April 2019

Did you register her name with any authority? If so, publish in two national newspapers and state gazette, otherwise, change at your own.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
27 April 2019

No birth certificate endorse "name" of newly born infant.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu