How to buy without encumbrance a property ?

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
07 June 2019

The Property owner was died and he had wife, 2 daughters and 1 son. The son was missed more than 30 years but no compliant has filed in the police station and one daughter also died now his wife and one daughter only alive.

Hence, How can resolve the encumbrance in this property

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
08 June 2019

You have to follow several steps like obtaining Legal Heir Certificates etc only your local good advocate could do it by corresponding with the concerned Registrar Office regarding its requirements at this stage as disclosed by you.Discuss and appoint a Local Good Advocate for this.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
08 June 2019

Missing son and deceased daughter of the titleholder must have their legal representatives (heir), being successor, they are to be a party to substitute.
Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for better appreciation, analyses, guidance and proceeding, if there is "some" truth in the statement/post.
What is your concern to the property, locus to the query and your identity ?
Prima facie it is a hypothetical and fabricated story.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 June 2019

I know, we need to get legal hair certificate and death certificate, The deceased daughter does not had marriage may be death certificate is enough for this case
Actually I need to know how to file the case for
1) civil death declaration or
2) declaration to alive parties or
3) civil death declaration and alive parties declaration

Any citation is available for this case ?

R.K Nanda (Expert)
Click to Talk
24 June 2019

take help of local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu