Government jobs

Dear Expert,
I was expelled from the final semester of my Graduation exam in 2019 because I and the girl sitting in front of me exchanged answer scripts and the external caught us. I will be allowed to give the examination this year i.e., 2020. Will I face problem later on in my life when I go to seek government job? Will i be selected for jobs by the government of India for being expelled from my final exam?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

If this incident is mentioned in your certificates especially in Character Certificate then you may face problem in future otherwise need not to worry.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Expert)

it can be troublesome if mentioned in your documents

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)

By expelling you from the extermination hall, your results have been declared as 'failed', there ends the matter especially if you were permitted to appear before the same examination again in the next year, hence there was no mention about cheating in the examination in the result.
Hence you may not be worried about the future in this regard, however yo dont disclose this event to anyone.

×