Criminal revision 397 crpc

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
24 February 2020

There is a false allegation against me in lower court ( complaint case) under section 419 420 323 467 468 504 506 and court only allowed a summon in 504 and 506 the opposite party has gone for criminal revision in Session court against this order.
what are the chances of acceptance of opposite party case and what should I do in 504 and 506 cases because I did not get any summon the matter came to me only after 397 crpc summon was received by me please guide

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
24 February 2020

Without having facts and the evidence led by complainant side before us, it is injustice with us to seek such an opinion which you have put before us.

There was no occasion before the revisional court to issue notice to appear in that case as you have still not been summoned by the trial court but practically it is better to appear and defend yourself by engaging a lawyer dealing in criminal side.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
25 February 2020

What is your locus standi / concern to this academic question Mr./Ms Anonymous ?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
25 February 2020

The author has already posted that the said criminal case has been instituted against him so he has locus standi to ask the query.

P. Venu (Expert)
27 February 2020

In the absence of requisite material information, all that could be suggested is that the revision petition could be met on merits with the assistance of a professional advocate.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
22 March 2020

As rightly observed by the experts above, without knowing the details of the case or the charged offences against you, any opinion given at this stage would be a prejudice or misleading.
You may revert with the details so that you can get proper opinion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu