Change in name of business of unregistered partnership deed

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
13 January 2020

Can i make Addendum to Partnership Deed for change in Name and Principle place of Business for Unregistered Partnership Deed and than apply for changes in PAN, having the same PAN No.

Can u also guide me with section no. of Partnership Act which does talk about the same, if any.

Sb Karma (Expert)
13 January 2020

Yes you can,but need to go deeply with other documents too,so for this please consult a local lawyer for best assistance.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
13 January 2020

As your firm still stands unregistered. there is no scope of intervention of any law including Partnership Act so go ahead as desired.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
13 January 2020

Yes. You can change under Sec.60 to 63 of the Indian Partnership Act.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 January 2020

Unregistered partnership is "not" a legal entity.
You may proceed as you desire.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts / documents, professional guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu