CBSE Name Change

This query is : Resolved 

06 January 2018

I "Sanju Goyal"passed my 12th From Cbse School In 2014.All My Id Proofs And Cbse Records registered as "Sanju Gupta".I want to Change My Surname to Goyal from Gupta. For that matter I apply for Change In Name But All Authroties Ask For Cbse Or Gazette Notification.Then I Applied for Gazette.And Received Gazette Notification.On The behalf of Gazetted i am able to change my name in all documents like DL,Pan Card,Voter Id.But Recently i visit Cbse For Change name.They Clearly Denied That we dont entertain Change Name Application.When I ask for Any Way they Tell me to Consult with a Lawyer.I dont know where to go and find lawyer for this Matter. Even I am Not able to hire or pay fee of Respected Lawyer...Need Help Now What to Do...I m trying to change name since 2013.

sankar narayanan (Expert)
06 January 2018

Normally they are not entertaining such process . you can use the gazette copy for subsequent usage

Sanju Goyal (Querist)
07 January 2018

Not Satisfied with your answer.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
08 January 2018

If you have not satisfied the advise/answer given by the members of this Platform, you can contact your own counsel without asking here wasting your and the members. Mr.Sankar Narayanan ji well advised. nothing to add.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
08 July 2018

Agree with Shankar Narayanan.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu