Any laywer for punarvasan matter

This query is : Resolved 

13 December 2019

I want a second opinion for our land which is gone under dam we got land in other place our land is in Pune district 2 cases r going on one is the dewani and other is a police case for false kulmuktyar Patra we have a Laywer already but I want to have a second opinion can any Laywer sir (specialised in punarvasan matter help)

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
15 December 2019

If you have already filed two cases in 2 different courts so there seem no occasion for second opinion but even if you require, meet any lawyer in person with your entire documents and only than seek second opinion.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
25 December 2019

You will have do the exercise of finding out and engaging local lawyer. You will agree and appreciate the fact that the experts on this platform are from all parts of India, which can not serve your purpose.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
31 December 2019

You may very well have a second opinion from local lawyer by producing the relevant papers of the case and also by briefing the case details and the status of the case.
With the insufficient information furnished here you my not get a proper opinion

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x