Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wrong marital status in affidavit for family tree

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 January 2023 This query is : Resolved 
If a person has wrong material status in affidavit
If a person has put as married instead of unmarried for family tree affidavit how to correct it
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 January 2023
Rectify the wrong status of that person through another notarized affidavit.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 January 2023
What is required to be submitted in the affidavit and what has been submitted i.e., what is discrepancy and how does it happen.
Is it believable statement that an "unmarried" person shall submit by way of affidavit to be "married" ? Answer is simple "NO".
However, "if" you have opted some other platform/ site to pass your time ??
P. Venu (Expert) 25 January 2023
What are the facts? What is the context?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query