LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Would like to rejoin with my husband

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 

I had separated from my husband around a year ago. I just left our home and came to my parents place. But after sometime I have been trying to contact him on the phone as well as through e-mail. Requesting him if i can come back. But he has not replied to any of my calls or mails. It is mainly because of his mother and sister who are against us getting back together.
I also have a 4 year old daughter and has been married for 9 years now.
I want to join with him, any you please tell me what are the options i have and also make sure that they are no hindrances or interference from my in-laws side.
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 06 April 2011
first you can send a notice above said reasons, and file RCR at family court.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 April 2011
Thank you. I just have a doubt, is it possible for my husband now to start any divorce proceeding without sending me an RCR or a letter asking me to join him? and also if he rejects the RCR what other options do I have?
niranjan (Expert) 06 April 2011
why dont you go by yourself instead of waiting for his reply ?after all itis your home.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 06 April 2011
Think optimistic. Try your efforts for RCR, if it fails we will help you for the next step.
Jitendar Kumar gupta (Expert) 07 April 2011
firstly try to file a application in the legal Aid cell and most probability they can settle the matter, By this you shall avoid the lengthy process of the court as well as the stigma of case /legal proceeding against your husband.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query