Worried for dv case

This query is : Resolved 

25 July 2013

Hi this is Mr ashu from bangalore.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
25 July 2013

you have to fight 498A case on merits . do you have any evidence that all jewellery was taken by your wife when she left your residence .
what are your wife qualifications . ? is she working ? what is your salary ?

if your wife does not want to stay with you go in for divorce by mutual consent .
if your wife files DV / 125 CR pc case fight the same on merits if no settlement is arrived at

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
27 July 2013

You have no other option but to defend the case filed against you and simultaneously to try to settle the issue with mutual consent as it shall definitely take lesser time to get rid of her.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x