Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Worked under prompt multistate cooperative society

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 November 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Salary not recived and put fixed deposite 2.50laks fd time over but how to claim it
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 November 2023
No legal elements are in your query. Your FD period is lapsed you can claim your deposit and consult the bank concerned.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 20 November 2023
If you have made a FD on your name then what is the problem you face to withdraw the FD amount on maturity or premature withdrawal.
If the bank is refusing to allow your withdrawal then you may escalate the matter to the higher office of the bank or issue a legal notice.
If your salary was not deposited then yo may issue a legal notice demanding the payment of your pending salary.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 24 November 2023
please elaborate your problem.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now