Withdrawing case

This query is : Resolved 

19 September 2019

Last year my uncle has filed case against my father for partition of land but now he is withdrawing case from the court. Do courts provide clearance certificate? If yes what is the process to obtain the certificate?

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
19 September 2019

Not necessary. Withdrawal of the case is having more evidentiary value.

19 September 2019

Dear Sir,
There will be no such certificates issued by Courts. You have to apply and get certified copy of Order Sheet which discloses withdrawal of the case and it can be used in future along with plaint copy.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
20 September 2019

get certified copy of court order which is sufficient.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x