LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My mother made a registered will in my favour for a house property. I have one brother who is a U S citizen and has no interest in the property. For name transfer of the property in municipal records is it necessary to probate the will? I am living in Tamilnadu and the property is in Tamilnadu.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 October 2021
Is there any dispute between you and your brother? If no dispute between you, your brother may execute a relinquishment deed for his share in the properties in favour you.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 05 October 2021
You need to probate the will if property situates at Mumbai, kolkata or Madras else not.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query