LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which has supermacy between order of hc and g. o.

(Querist) 16 August 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Visitors,


I am seeking your great opinion for a matter like contempt of court. Facts are as below:-

1. Central Government of India issued a Rehabilitation scheme in 200. I am entitling for the same.
2. State Governments is the nodal agencies to execute the same. State government issued an office memorandum to execute after the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court but this office memorandum is not accordance to central government scheme.
3. Hon’ble High Court directed in a PIL to state Government to decide the all matters according to the central Government Scheme.
4. After the above order, I approached the state Government to obtain the desired relief. Unfortunately state government decided my application state government office memorandum which is not according to central government scheme.
5. I again approached the high court. High court again passed an order to commissioner to pay specific relief according to central government scheme.

Now faced problem is as below:-

Commissioner said to me orally that state government had already paid compensation to me, so nothing can pay to me. Therefore I can not obtain justrice as per the Central Government Scheme.

The Question of Laws arisen in this matter as below which can not solved by me:-

1. Which is the supremacy order between High Court Order and State Government Office Memorandum?
2. What is the legal status office memorandum after the order of High Court?
3. Is commissioner behaving like contempt of Court?
4. What is the proceeding of contempt of Court?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 17 August 2013
you query is highly subjective. Neither you can explain full problem on this blog nor can one understand. No proper and useful advise can be attempted without seeing all papers.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query