LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What is the procedure to file caveat in sci

(Querist) 30 May 2013 This query is : Resolved 
In a Case hon’ble High Court directed the respondents to comply with order of Government. I think that respondent can approach hon’ble Supreme Court of india. Can any person advice me on how to file caveat in supreme court?
ajay sethi (Expert) 30 May 2013
contact advocate on recod of SC . he will do the needful
R.K Nanda (Expert) 30 May 2013
file SLP in SC.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query