25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What cases can be filed for brainwashing a child ?

(Querist) 18 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,

Right now I am not having child access. Already contempt petition is filed against my wife in High Court. I am having only video calling access in which child continuously speaks that she dislikes me. She is being continuously brainwashed.

May I know if any cases can be filed for brain washing a child ?
Adv K Rajasekharan (Expert) 18 July 2021
There is no such offence concerning brain washing a child or influencing it and you cannot file one such case.

If you take extra ordinary efforts to file as many cases as possible on your wife or in regard to child custody, it is quite natural that there will be equal and opposite reaction of the other part.

In course of time the family court judge may start disfavouring you if you keep piling cases on her one after another.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 19 July 2021
You may seek custody of the child by filing a petition under section 12 and 25 of the Guardians & Wards Act,1890 through your counsel.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 19 July 2021

Yes, you have to file a child custody application and a child visitation application to meet your child.
P. Venu (Expert) 21 July 2021
Yes, the posting suggests no actionable issue other than seeking custody of the child or visitation rights.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query