Want to do regular course while in government job

This query is : Resolved 

21 February 2020

I am currently working as clerk in government department. I want to do b.ed but b.ed is conducted in regular mode and I cannot attend classes due to my job. I had contacted a college and they are saying that attendance will not be an issue and I have to come only for exams. I want to know that if after completing b.ed I got job in government school, Will there be any negative consequences in the future for my job?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
21 February 2020

Without obtaining leave for study, you cannot get the regular degree. Such degree shall be illegal for ever and its consequences cannot be anticipated at this stage but you shall keep on fearing for whole of your career and its consequences can have its impact even after retirement.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
21 February 2020

Yes. Without sanctioning of leave for study, you cannot get a regular degree.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
22 February 2020

It is not mere sanctioning of leave rather you have to seek prior written permission from deptt to join the study failing which minimum you face is that the said qualification will not be added in the service record and you will not be allowed to apply for any post wherein such qualification is essential


disciplinary action can also be taken against you.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
23 February 2020

You will have to opt from job or regular B Ed. course, both can not go simultaneously.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
23 February 2020

Study sanction is Essential for study leave.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
25 February 2020

Without getting study leave sanctioned, it may not be legally recognised studies even though the college principal is ready to give attendance and allow you to write examination without having the required attendance.
When the question about the genuineness of the course studied arises then you may not have reply to defend yourself.
So better obtain leave from the employer (including without pay) and also permission to study this course to enable you to get a suitable employment based on this higher studies.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu