LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want add surname in 10th marksheet

(Querist) 02 December 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Want to add surname/ father name in 10th and +2 marksheet
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 December 2022
What is your problem? Without facts how can you expect a reply? Get a gazette notification through the Tahsildar concerned.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 03 December 2022
What is your purpose of adding surname in the certificate(s) at this stage which can be done by publication of gazette notification and file a declaratory and mandatory suit through a prudent local lawyer.
P. Venu (Expert) 03 December 2022
Any suggestion depends upon the bye-laws of the Examination Board. You may contact the authorities concerned or get the information under RTI Act.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now