Use of open space for personal function

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
02 March 2021


In my society club house charges is very high and maintenance department not permit me to do my family function in open area (park or parking area).
what should i do in that case?

K RajasekharanOnline (Expert)
02 March 2021

The society seems to have not violated any rule or has not done anything antagonistic against you alone if such a pracitce is being followed by it for all in general.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
02 March 2021


You have to follow society rule or if you are dissatisfied with rules you can challenge it before sub-registrar.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
02 March 2021

Follow the rules of society. If any such clause is there in Bylaws, you can file a complaint before the Registrar of Societies or Deputy Registrar of Coop. Housing societies concerned.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
03 March 2021

get yourself elected as President and get the rules changed in GBM.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
08 March 2021

No legal query involved in the post.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x