LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent help

(Querist) 07 November 2013 This query is : Resolved 
one of residential as well as commmercialproperty which I peaceful possessed more than 25 years & on Jamabandi I am neither owner nor on possession but I have elecrticity connection from the year 1994 & phone connection on my name but the real owner and his legal heirs are not any more.I prepared site plan & photograpes of that property even I have other record regarding my possession also.But a person who is not in Jamabandi and even not any title of property taking rent from me constantly without providing receipts.Now what remedy I have against that person should I file suit for declaration or suit for permanent injuction.Do I need to make defendent actual owner appeared on jamabandi & General public alongwith person who is taking rent from me but he did not provide me receipts? plz reply me soon.
thanks in advance
ajay sethi (Expert) 07 November 2013
contact a local lawyer . refuse to pay rent to said person . he has no title to the property . he is not the owner nor in possession of the property .

dont file any declaratory suit . you can raise the plea of adverse possession in your defence in case any legal proceedings are taken
BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Expert) 07 November 2013
It is stated by you in your query that "But a person who is not in Jamabandi and even not any title of property, taking rent from me constantly without providing receipts." So if you are not any relation with such person, why you are paying rent and thereby insisting for rental receipts.In your question, appears that you know the "original owner". So in your question, there are controversial things. Come out with clear picture.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 07 November 2013
nothing left to add
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 November 2013
Nothing more to add.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 07 November 2013
File civil case .
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 07 November 2013
I have also the similar opinion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query