IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer property issue

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Sir we are from scheduled tribe category.. My father wants to give his property as gift deed to me.. But in this case is it required permission of collector under 73 AA??
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 26 March 2023
If the property is an assigned property, permission from the District Collector is a must.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 March 2023
What is 73 AA used by you ?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 28 March 2023
Transfer of property belonging the a person of Schedule tribe community in favor of general community cannot be done without the permission of the District collector.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 28 March 2023
But i am also scheduled tribe category.. In same category or blood relation is it 73 aa implement??

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query