LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of flat in cooperative society.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 20 July 2018 This query is : Resolved 
A flat for which agreement for sale was executed one year back but share certificate was not transferred. If such flat is to be purchased, what is required to be ensured to get share certificate transferred in favour of purchaser, when can it be transferred, what precautions are required to be taken by purchaser.

Shall appreciate apt expert advice on precautions.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 21 July 2018
Submit your application to the MC of CHS along with prescribed fees and copy of Sale Deed.
Consult a local lawyer if your application is not decided or declined within 30 days.
You should disclose your identity to seek obligation of experts FREE OF COST as per rules of this platform.
P. Venu (Expert) 21 July 2018
Share Certificate cannot be transferred based on the sale agreement.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query