To vacate my shop

I didn't expect this type of reply from Dr v. Sir.
Literally shocked!!
Anyway thanks to all expert.. pls. Don't write violent text..

You should not have posted this query on this platform to seek legal advise of experts, if you have intended to take possession forcefully.

No such law exist to advise you to use "force" and get the shop vacated "forcefully" for which Vikas Dubey Kanpur wala is the best remedy.

Legal Representatives of your deceased brother (owner) should issue legal notice to determine tenancy and hand over vacant possession.
If the tenant is not vacating the shop file a suit for eviction in the appropriate court of jurisdiction through a local prudent lawyer.

It is for the legal heirs of the late brother to seek eviction or renew the tenancy at their discretion.

Legal heirs of your brother can proceed to get the premises vacated. Discuss with local lawyer.

harry (Querist)

Thanks to all experts...

You are welcome, may revert in case of any question on the query.

×

Indian Evidence Act     |    x