To vacate my shop

This query is : Resolved 

12 July 2020

I didn't expect this type of reply from Dr v. Sir.
Literally shocked!!
Anyway thanks to all expert.. pls. Don't write violent text..

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 July 2020

You should not have posted this query on this platform to seek legal advise of experts, if you have intended to take possession forcefully.

No such law exist to advise you to use "force" and get the shop vacated "forcefully" for which Vikas Dubey Kanpur wala is the best remedy.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 July 2020

Legal Representatives of your deceased brother (owner) should issue legal notice to determine tenancy and hand over vacant possession.
If the tenant is not vacating the shop file a suit for eviction in the appropriate court of jurisdiction through a local prudent lawyer.

P. Venu (Expert)
13 July 2020

It is for the legal heirs of the late brother to seek eviction or renew the tenancy at their discretion.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
13 July 2020

Legal heirs of your brother can proceed to get the premises vacated. Discuss with local lawyer.

harry (Querist)
15 July 2020

Thanks to all experts...

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
16 July 2020

You are welcome, may revert in case of any question on the query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x