Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

To get Transfer Certificate

(Querist) 06 February 2009 This query is : Resolved 
A girl who has finished her 8th standard two years before.Due to economical background she could not continue her studies.she has approached the School for getting TC several times .THey are refusing because more than 7000 Rs fees due are pending .Without remitting they would not issue TC.She needs TC to join as a private candidate.At this postion how she can collect her TC?
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 06 February 2009
Governement school or private school?
ARVIND JAIN (Expert) 06 February 2009
Ravi Arora (Expert) 06 February 2009
name the school and state.

and they can not refuse to give T.C
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 06 February 2009
TC cannot be denied by school authorities. Take up the matter with the District Education Officer or Inspector of Matriculation Schools of the district concerned.
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 06 February 2009
I endorse the view of Mr.Perumal. If not successful, then resort to High Court can be thought of.
smilingadvocate (Expert) 11 February 2009
A.A.Jose is correct
smilingadvocate (Expert) 11 February 2009
A.A.Jose is correct
B.B.R.Goud. (Expert) 23 February 2009
the school, whether govt or private, is not supposed to refuse to issue a TC, for the want of fee, which comes under violation of Art 21(A). In such case you need to approach the district educational officer or district collector or the district court.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 12 March 2009
On the basis of given facts, I agree with the views made by expert members above.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query