LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

To get power of attorney

(Querist) 17 May 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Procedure to get Power of attorney to seel property in absence of wife
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 17 May 2024
Prepare a general power of attorney deed signed by her and get it registered through jurisdictional sub registrar and proceed with the completion of task as assigned in the power deed.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 May 2024
Your wife may give you Power of Attorney to sell the property on behalf of her at the Sub Registrar's Office where she resides. Then you can sell her property.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 18 May 2024
Your wife has to execute a power of attorney appointing you her attorney to do some acts ( for look after or sale of her property ) on behalf of her .Get this power of attorney registered before Sub Registrar Office.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now