LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Time limit

(Querist) 26 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Criminal complaint dismiss under section 203 by trial court. Now wants to file criminal revision before High court. My query is what is time limit for filing revision i.e 30 days / 60 days or 90 days
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 26 February 2024
Criminal Appeal against any sentence or order other than a sentence of death 30 days from the date of the sentence or order.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 27 February 2024
A) Limitation Act (1963), Art. 131 - Limitation - Revision under Criminal P.C. or Civil P.C. - Article applies - Period of limitation is 90 days and time begins to run from date of decree or order or sentence sought to be revised.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 27 February 2024
You can file revision petition before High court within 90 days from the order of court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now