LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sub caste carrection surname add

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
my name is a Kashinath A Wagamore but in my educational documents my name is Kashinath A
my caste SC/ samagara but educational dacuments my caste SC/ adikarnataka how to carrection
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 10 August 2022
No legal issue in this query. The caste SC/samagara and Adi Karnataka are in the SC list of Karnataka states. You can visit your nearest Nadakacheri center and request for correction or else you can raise the new application with the correct details.
P. Venu (Expert) 10 August 2022
It is not a mandatory requirement that the name should contain caste surname.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 11 August 2022
It is a procedural query, consult and engage a local lawyer, if you feel so.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query