LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Stay order v/s Set aside order

(Querist) 27 February 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Case :- Mere client ko exparte decree order mila hai session court se against his favour. Now he want move ahead so what is the best way to move ahead for him.

Case related to :- Compensation for alimony money
S.Sankarasubramanian (Expert) 27 February 2016
Kindly ask your lawyer to file expartee set aside pettition immediately that too within 30 days.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 February 2016
The Sessions Court do not pass any decree, recheck what you are stating in instant query.
There is no such connotation in law where "compensation" is awarded "for alimoney money"

Vague and hypothetical query.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 27 February 2016
Te query doe snot look like coming from lawyer.It is drafted in the words of layman.
What is the decree and nature all about?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 February 2016
Please state full, clear, relevant facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query