LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sister got bitten by his husband

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 

Need a legal suggestion from experts on this. My sister got married in last month. She was staying with her husband since then. But within a month she got bitten up from her husband so much that she got inner injuries. He is kind of angry person who immediately get angry on small small things. Now she is with me, and i want teach her husband a lesson. Please let me know what i should do legally?

Thanx in advance...

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 13 July 2011
you may file domestic violence act
NOTTAM VENKATASAMY (Expert) 13 July 2011
prabhakar singh (Expert) 13 July 2011
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 14 July 2011
It is advised not to start such litigation at such initial stage of marriage rather you should try to make your brother-in-law understand the things in proper way and should mend his ways otherwise to face its consequences.
Ravikant Soni (Expert) 14 July 2011
I ll go with makkad sir..
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 14 July 2011
Thanks a lot for your reply!
Can i keep her medicle report for future legal reference if required. So that if he does not change himself i can take legal action against him based on these reports.
I want his current act to be on record without knowing him for future reference.
Is it possible and how?
THANKACHAN V P (Expert) 14 July 2011
It is easy to file a complaint under DV Act or IPC.But I think his problem is psychological. It is better to consult with a psychologist before 'teaching him lesson'legally.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query