Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
25 July 2020

A parents have 3 children viz A,Band C. They have settled their whole property to B with mutual agreement from A and C. B is married. and settlement deed is unconditional. IF B expires unexpectedly who will be owing property. Whether parents or wife of B? please guide me. B has not done any action on property.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
26 July 2020

The posting suggests deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
26 July 2020

On the demise of B (the titleholder) it shall devolve upon his legal representatives (heirs) as per his personal laws.

niranjanOnline (Expert)
27 July 2020

after partition of property. it become absolute property and so n this case it will devolve on heirs of B.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
27 July 2020

Settlement deed was in favor of B, after him the property would be inherited by his legal heirs.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x