LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

service of an advocate

(Querist) 04 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
the clients want to withdrew service of the advocate, In case the advocate is creating problem to give no objection,can they file an affidavit stating that they are not willing to continue the service of the advocate and seek permission from the Court to engage a new advocate?
anantha krishna n.v. Advocate (Expert) 04 July 2008
yes. but you need to give notice of such a petition to the previous advocate also.

anantha krishna n.v. (Advocate, Hyderabad, 9246531895)
Guest (Expert) 05 July 2008
Affidavit will not work, no objection is required. settle the matter with the advocate and take the no objection.
Manish Singh (Expert) 05 July 2008
If he is nort giving NOC then lodge a complaint to the bar council. your job will be done.
Rajesh Kumar (Expert) 05 July 2008
I dont think any no objection si required. I am not aware of any provision in the law, which is applicable to the litigants, which prescribes no objection.
Inform the earlier advocate that You are withdrawing him from service, and file a fresh wakalatnama.
In Supreme Court, a simple affidavit requesting the court from exemption of no objection will do.
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 07 July 2008

after giving due notice you are at the liberty to appoint another advocate.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 03 August 2008
You can file the affidavit of the clients.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query