Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Selling my flat but dont know formalities

(Querist) 24 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, I am selling my flat. I have received token money from buyer and rest payments as agreed between us are still to be received by me(he will take home loan & some amount he will pay by own) Now he wants to prepare Sale agreement. I want to know what documents i should provide him now. He's asking for Maintenance REceipt, NOC from Society, Passport photo and Aadhar of all our famly members. Kindly guide !
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 July 2021
Complete chain of title with conveyance/sale deed in the name of vendor (seller), NOC from society, share certificate, allotment, possession letters etc. would be required by the vendee (purchaser).

Is there any property dealer facilitating the transaction or not ?

If no dealer is there it is better to consult and engage a local lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.
P. Venu (Expert) 26 July 2021
Broadly, the procedure involves executing the sale deed after obtaining the NOC from the Society.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query