LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 143

(Querist) 03 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Recently I have purchased a freehold plot of 540 Sq. foot in greater Noida selling by local builders, they have power of attorney from actual land owner. They use to sell different plot size. They make registry for my purchased plot and for mutation they asked that it is not mandatory as they applied for 143 of this land.
Please let me know, is it true or can I make mutation from tehsil.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 August 2017
section 143 of the U.P.Zamindari abolition ad Land Reforms Act, which authorises the Assistant Collector/SDM of the area to change the nature of a land from agricultural to residential.

It is better to get all documents checked by a local lawyer and get advice from him after showing related documents.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 03 August 2017
It is applied as per your post.

Till approved it may not be mutated.

You should have consulted before buying.

Kumar Doab (Expert) 03 August 2017
'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.
It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.
This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.
krishna mohan (Expert) 04 August 2017
Seller to possess clear title of property then only he can convey the same to you. Hence better take the support of legal expert specialization on property matters in your area so that you can be rightly guided including drafting of the Sale Deed.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 04 August 2017
Your own counsel as suggested in previous post can advise you if you acted properly in believing the sellers or not and whether seller has applied and how much time it shall take and/or whether such permission has been granted or can be granted...

Act further after proper legal opinion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :