FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Section 125 crpc for maintenance of child

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir
Can son ask maintenance from her mother in section 125 Crpc?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 August 2022
It is an academic query. Why are you wasting the time of our forum? Without full facts how can we form an opinion? To my best, a minor child (maybe a male or female) can ask the maintenance from his parent whether the father or mother is under Cr. PC.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 20 August 2022
Yes, minor child can seek maintenance from his parents .

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 August 2022
Yes, minor is entitled for his/ her maintenance.
What is your dispute / concern / problem / locus standi to this academic query ?
Adv K Rajasekharan (Expert) 20 August 2022
Kindly see may article on the issue of maintenance under Section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) at https://lawwatch.in/maintenance-for-wife-children-parents-u-s-125-crpc/
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 19 December 2022
what are facts of the case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query