LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Salary pending

(Querist) 22 May 2024 This query is : Resolved 
In private job salary not paid. Any remedy
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 23 May 2024
You approach an advocate in the local and issue a legal notice to the employer and demand the settlement of pending salary payment within a time stipulated after which you can appraoch court with a suit for recovery of salary amount
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 23 May 2024
You shall give legal notice to the employer to pay your salary failing which a case will be filed against him. But I think something is there for not paying your salary, the reasons may be stated.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 30 May 2024
approach labour commissioner.
raju (Querist) 10 June 2024
Employer was doing malpractice and when employee objected to his the he removed the employee without any notice or enquiry and also withheld his salary, earned leave and gratuity and threats to file false case against employee.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 10 June 2024
The employee can resort to legal course of action for relief and remedy.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now