LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rti help

(Querist) 31 July 2012 This query is : Resolved 
A murder criminal case got reponed by court against central govt. Employeewhich was closed by by bribing police.experts please advice how can I ask central govt organization to take action against him through rti.?please help to do justtice to a family
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 01 August 2012
First of all be assured that RTI is only an information gathering tool.

It is not a greivance redressal mechanism.

It is also not a tool by which you can ask a Govt organisation to certain action.

If that case is re-opened then court and police will act accordingly. What kind of action do you want to be initiated by Govt Deptt as employer.

If he has got fresh bail he is bound to infrom the deptt.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 01 August 2012
A perfect reply of Mr.Sudhir. You can only ask for information relating to case that too the information required is in public interest. You can not seek any grievance redressal under RTI.
JANAK RAJ VATSA (Expert) 01 August 2012
in the criminal case, the state thru the police will do the needful.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query