LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rti- complaint and appeal, how to file?

(Querist) 02 April 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

please provide nessacary information for how can i am use RTI for complaint and appeal and how can i send my application from RTI to concenr department
Vidhi Joshi (Expert) 02 April 2013
1)Enquire about the comcern PIO (Public Information Officer), and address the request to him.
2) No specific format as such.
3) Put your queries in order and be specific.
4) State your Postal address properly.
5) Pay applicable fees.
Guest (Expert) 02 April 2013
You can submit yur application to the concerned public information officer alongwith a postal order of Rs.10/- towards application fee.There is no prescribed format to make the application.If you are not satisfied with the reply,you can appeal to the Chief Public Information Officer and thereafter to the next Appelate Authority.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 02 April 2013
Do as advised above.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 02 April 2013
nothing more to add
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 02 April 2013
visit the site of and get each and every desired information with relevant judgments thereon.
Manoj (Querist) 03 April 2013
thanks to all for promt reply
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 03 April 2013
Most welcome from your side.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query