Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


This query is : Resolved 

22 October 2010

Can i ask a university to declare my ques wise marks under RTI act ?
Can I ask any university to make available its previous paper under RTI ?

R.Ramachandran (Expert)
22 October 2010

Yes, you can do.
In fact you can even ask for a copy of your valued answer sheet.

siddharth (Querist)
22 October 2010

if the university rejects the plea or the university had not declared RTI contact person then whon should i contact ?

R.Ramachandran (Expert)
22 October 2010

If the PIO of the University rejects your request, then in the rejection letter itself there will be information as to whom you have to file the Appeal and within which time.

Sathyan A.R. (Expert)
22 October 2010

The scope of RTI extends to university. Infact many universities have accepted in total the personal right to see the answer paper and even allow a copy.

But only question is that you cannot chalenge the judgment marks unless it of gross violation
Recently a student from Pune affiliated to niversity of Pune had filed RTI and obtained his marksheet to find to his shock that certain answers to question were crossed as cancelled. The student has challenged it tofradulent cause and won the case.

Rajeev kulshreshtha (Expert)
22 October 2010

Yes I also agree with the experts.

s.subramanian (Expert)
23 October 2010

I agree.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
23 October 2010


Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
23 October 2010


Sri Vijayan.AOnline (Expert)
23 October 2010

All the universities has PIO

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x