LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Road tax In An.P

(Querist) 08 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
I am useing UP reg. Car (5 year 6 month old) in AP how much road tax I have to pay in AP as my plan to stay in AP for aprxx. 1- 2 years only.
Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert) 08 November 2010
Again it varies from State to State. Since it is not a query related to legal clarifications, you can check up with your local RTO in this regard.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 08 November 2010
I agree
s.subramanian (Expert) 08 November 2010
Ravindra Nath Tripathi (Expert) 09 November 2010
Basically it varies state to state, but if you have been using that car without transferring it for more than 6 years, I hope you can do that even for next two year.
Otherwise it is an offence under section 47 read with section 177 of motor vehicle act 1988, In the state of Madhya Pradesh fine is Rs. 100 for first offence, and Rs. 300 for subsequent offence. In M.P. if you transfer the vehicle from any other state you have to pay 7% of the cost of the vehicle.
Ravindra Nath Tripathi (Expert) 09 November 2010
For tax in the state of Andhra Pradesh it varies on the age of the vehicle. You can visit for further detail.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 14 November 2010
You are advised to consult local RTO agent.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query