Return of Original documents

This query is : Resolved 

31 August 2017


I have filed original documents relating to my partition suit in the court. Now the court passed preliminary decree. Can I request the court to return the original documents.

Please kindly advise.


Advocate Ramesh (Expert)
31 August 2017

surely you can apply for getting your documents from court to file ARD

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
31 August 2017

Firstly you have to obtain certified copies of documents then along with certified copies of documents file petition u/order 13 rule 10 of cpc for returning documents in court.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
31 August 2017

Agree with the expert Advocate Bhartesh goyal.

M Satyanarayana (Querist)
02 September 2017

Thank You Sirs for all, for prompt reply


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x