LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Resignation & unpaid salary

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 23 May 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Worked for delhi branch of a co in mumbai for 2.6 yrs.

As per appointment letter
Probation period was 6 months which could be extended. No confirmation letter given after 6 months. During probation period co can ask to leave at 7 days notice period.Court jurisdiction Mumbai. My place of work Delhi.

For the last 2 years co paying half salary without anything in writing w.r.t salary cut. Suddenly HR informed on phone that today is my last day and no salary will be payable from tomorrow.

I Requested to issue relieving letter but .not received yet. What can I do for relieving letter and pending salary.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 May 2022
Pls reply to my queries.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 May 2022
You may file a case against the co. by consulting a local lawyer.
krishna mohan (Expert) 25 May 2022
You can ask for compensation as per appointment order in lieu of notice period. Also ask for exprience certificate by sending communication to CEO or CMD
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 28 May 2022
Thake the matter before the Labour Inspector.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query