LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Request to share gpa agreement

(Querist) 08 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir :

I wish to give my land (Hyderabad, Serilingampally Mandal, Gachibowli) for development with a builder (pvt ltd company) , kindly request any one who can share us a strong DGPA agreement favoring the Vendor (owner of the land), if there any delays in the construction after 4 years ( 2024 ), they are saying 15 floors ( A, B C, D, E blocks ) construction company should pay rent if it is getting delayed.

Kindly request for Strong Agreement.

kind regards,
k sai prasad
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 08 October 2021
You shall consult a local lawyer in the matter. Or you can get the agreement prepared and show it to a lawyer for further guidance. There are several lawyers in Hyderabad who draft the documents and as usual the Document Writers.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 09 October 2021
You can afford to engage and seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query