LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Remarry after mutual divorce

(Querist) 27 February 2015 This query is : Resolved 
For a person who has obtained the Decree of Divorce under Special Marriage Act(Mutual Seperation) and wants to remarry what are the things/formalities to be mentioned/maintained while filing the notice for registration for remarry under Special Marriage Act.
Whether the copy of the decree sheet of the previous divorce has to be attached
Kapil Chandna (Expert) 27 February 2015

If there is column in the form then mention as a divorcee, otherwise I don't think anything is required......

Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450
R.K Nanda (Expert) 27 February 2015
copy of divorce decree is not needed.
ajay sethi (Expert) 27 February 2015
you have to only supply information asked for
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 February 2015
Give the information asked for.
Guest (Expert) 27 February 2015
Your query is of an academic nature. Otherwise, if you don't mind, would you please like to clarify that after your retirement, do you intend to get remarried, as you have not stated, how you are concerned with the subject matter?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query