Registration of property

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 October 2019

There are 8 owners to a property which is ancestral and a partition suit was filed and final decree was obtained. But there was certain downfalls in partition due to lack of proper documents.
One property is jointly owned by 8 owners. 2 of the owners havent got proper share in property.However other 6 owners have gone ahead and obtained the decree copy. Now they want to register the joint property even without the consent of other 2 owners.
My query is can the 6 owners register the undivided property without the signature of these 2 owners.
If Yes, what should the other 2 owners do. How can the other 2 owners stop the registration till proper partition is done.
Can the other 2 owners challenge the final decree for equitable distribution of property. The decree was obtained 2 1/2 yrs ago. With condonation delay can the 2 owners file a challenge petition against the final decree passed in the high court or supreme court.
Kindly clarify

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
13 October 2019

Mr./ Ms Anonymous,
What is your status/ locus standi/ concern with the suit property vis-a-vis this query?
When final decree for partition is stated to have been drawn, what is left over for further distribution/ share? Statement is vague and confusing.
Answer to your query qua filing of appeal by 2 of 8 aggrieved shareholders is "yes".
It would be better to consult your lawyer (if you are a litigant) who is an able, competent and intelligent besides the fact that s/he is well aware about the facts of the case/documents for proper advise/ guidance.
You may opt for second opinion from a local prudent lawyer with relevant records and case file.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
13 October 2019

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x