Registration for clinical research institute

dear sir,
i wish to open a clinical research institue in mumbai and i want to know how to register my institute so i can give valid certificate to my students. please reply on my mail or here . my email id : bhupendra44@gmail.com

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)

The Central Regulatory agency known as the DRUGS CONTROLLER GENERAL (INDIA) or the DCGI is responsible for all procedures related to New Drugs including Clinical Trial Application, Registration, and Import & Export. All clinical trial applications are submitted to the DCGI office for approval. The documents required as part of the clinical trial application are detailed in Form 44 under Schedule Y of the Drugs and Cosmetic Act

bhupendra sharma (Querist)

thank a lot for reply but ur response is towards clinical trail n my concern is about clinical research institute to give coaching to students and certificate frm my institute and i want to know abt how to register. i stay in mumbai if u can give contact number to contact would be very helpful

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)

you need to obtain service tax registration . wheter coaching classes institute is proprietory , partnership or company .

if partnership registartion is advisable .

depending upon number of employees you will have to comply with labour laws requirement

bhupendra sharma (Querist)

minimum five to ten employees will be there initially and kindly give me ur number so we can have a chat.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)

It can be obtained by visiting his profile.

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

repeated query which stands already replied.

×